View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 12:18   #3
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Cable to National Service

I don't know for sure but I would imagine you can transfer your number, the way I look at it is, if you can port a number from BT to virgin cable and back again, why should'nt you be able to transfer it from virgin cable to national.

The only advice I can give is make sure you dont cancel your cable phone service untill you have a line working in your new house, because if you cancel prematurely there is a possibility your number could get snapped up by someone else.

This nearly happened to me a while ago.

Are you planning on using National for your broadband as well, only I'm sure I've read on here that it's not much cop.

I could be wrong though
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote