View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 09:26   #2125
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Of course. To say anything else would be insanity at this stage. The ramifications politically would be enormous. Though I'd point out that what she said at the Tory conference and the position since don't really mesh, and that what we do may actually end up not being up to her, but Parliament.

If we end up with a bad deal and still go through with it even though it'll cost our economy and quality of life that to me is far more anti-British than continuing to make any arguments.

Article 50 will be served. The terms of negotiation and the decision on the final deal should at very least involve Parliament heavily, and possibly even all of us through a referendum, with the option to take the deal or to remain as we are.

Sorry if my use of citations and data bothers you. I appreciate evidencing opinions may seem novel, and that sharing the views of experts and those directly involved rather than heavily slanted editorials or outright lies from tabloid journalists with agendas could seem strange.

There's still over 2 years to go. Most of what's being said is posturing which, while it carries consequences, isn't the end game.

Onwards and upwards indeed, wherever that may lead.

Last edited by Ignitionnet; 20-10-2016 at 09:31.