Thread: Uncharted 2
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2009, 00:39   #14
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Uncharted 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Nothing to be disappointed about anyway I think tbh. As long as it did not take away from there core game design to focus on MP then I think its fine.

Also the fact that the way the Co-Op is setup means theres huge potential for CO-OP DLC makes me very happy

Yeah, it should be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
This game looks excellent, I'm thinking of getting it when it comes out. What is number 1 like, and what's it about? I don't wanna read up on it cos it will be full of spoilers.

As I said earlier in the thread, back in December, "Uncharted is still, IMO, one of the top-two exclusive games on the PS3 - the other being MGS4."

It's excellent. Brilliant graphics, gameplay, action, story, etc. If you have a PS3, then "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" is quite simply A.Must.Buy.

It's on budget now...

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Action/Adv...m/?s=uncharted

Story driven 3rd person action-adventure. Kind of... Tomb Raider with Gears of War esque cover-combat. Not original, but bloody good. And better than the TR games IMO.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote