View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 22:23   #1134
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post

Stephen,seriously,the pound WILL be kept as our currancy,border checks,you cannot be serious,without being cheeky,i'm beginning tae think you are out of your depth on this subject

I'm sorry but what????? So despite proof and confirmation from the Bank of England, Westminster and other sources that they WILL NOT enter into a currency union with an IScotland, you still think there will be? I fail to understand your logic and also claims that I am out of my depth. Unlike you I am 100% Scottish and fully understand.

As for the border checks, they could happen.

Honestly you just sound like Salmond, refusing to accept the facts and also failing to back up your claims with facts or even a plan B.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Except the SNP plan involves Scotland being part of the EU, being a new EU member involves accepting the Euro. Forgetting for a second that even the most optimistic fiscal outlook for iScotland would make it in-illegible for euro membership why would they accept an opt out?

Of course if Salmond actually has any hard and fast evidence that this would happen he could publish it.
This!!