View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 14:16   #1653
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I'm sure Osem was not referring to Trump regarding people being idiotic and hypocrites, I'm sure he would be happy to say either way.

In other news, former US Attorney General Lyretta Lynch, who served under President Obama, is under Senate investigation, after former FBI Director James Comey's testimony that she ordered him to not say in a press briefing that Hillary Clinton was under FBI investigation and told him to call it a 'matter', which confused and concerned him as he said in the testimony, Lynch seemed to be aligning with the Clinton campaign and that it was only days earlier that Lynch had met with former President, Bill Clinton, on the back of a plane while it sat on the tarmac for about 40 minutes.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/senate...17-6?r=US&IR=T
Fake news I should think Mick, you've been 'hoodwinked' again (or is it only fake if his holyness, the Donald says so...)