View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 18:12   #5605
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Yup, Netflix is good value, I don't recall saying it wasn't..

Yeah, I guess Amazon pay more for the rights to those shows, so charge why not charge £6.99/£7.99/£8.99 a month instead? They don't need to charge me £20 to watch a season of Braquo, I will go buy the bluray/dvd and get the extras thanks. They don't need to offer an ad funded cheaper service either, they just need to offer their service at a fair and reasonable price. It drives me mad. They are blatantly ripping off customers and are no better than Sky Sports or Sky Movies in that respect..
I suspect, but don't know for sure, that the prices for the digital purchase/rent titles are not set by Amazon; they are set by the studio that produces them or the company that has the distribution rights. The digital purchase/rent titles are often available on multiple services at the same price.
passingbat is offline   Reply With Quote