View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 13:40   #5599
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
It can't all be accessed for £6.99 p/m. There are some reasonably prominent pay channels missing from the Now TV entertainment pack; Alibi, Watch and Universal being a few examples.
I was referring to the Sky branded channels as that's what OB was mentioning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
OK.

I'm a bit surprised by that, but OK.
I guess we all have different viewing tastes , the BBC has very little we watch in our house , probably the most watched was the kids with Cbeebies years back.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote