View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 12:59   #5596
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If you count the programmes of interest amongst the Sky channels with those that appeal to you on terrestrial or Netflix, I think you will be startled by the results.

However, when it comes to sports, as Sky have the lion's share of that, I agree there is little competition.
I'm well aware what we watch and record , we watch very little off terrestrial mainly key dramas , we do watch quite a few things on Netflix but thats easily matched by what we watch on Sky Atlantic.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote