View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 02:35   #43
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: I fancy getting a 27 inch monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
I cannot find the Adata ram, but you can get 16Gb Crucial 2133Mhz ram from OCUK for £162 which is far from the £240 you said. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...=8&subcat=2557 T
LMAO, those are 4GB sticks, moron. If you want to make a totally flawed and absurd comparison, I can get 32GB DDR3 for the same money

---------- Post added at 02:35 ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
Kabaal is just a typical example of someone who spouts a price for something, without actually looking in to it otherwise they would have seen it can be found cheaper than they are saying.
Biggest hypocrite in the world, you're still so bitter about other people paying half as much as you for their graphics cards and getting better performance that you have to make up lies about all components prices now I see.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote