View Single Post
Old 23-04-2008, 01:18   #4512
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Still one that can be bought but it is used then again the book is out of print so used it would have to be..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=all

I reallyu don't know where the other book can be sourced from..
I only added those with the hopes that they might become available in the future. I will check it periodically just on the off chance. Given how much that BIG book on Human Rights dropped in price over night I figured anything is possible. I don't think other people can buy used books from the list, I never realised that at the time.

Alexander Hanff