View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 16:24   #15
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Liege shooting: Two police and passer-by dead in Belgium

Yeah though it might be worth pondering a bit.

I can see what you mean about not looking at motives so yes that aside just looking purely at the demography gender is a slight similarity.

I don't know how notable this is but I am yet to see a single mass shooting (non Islamic Terror related) that a woman was behind. Now when it comes to terrorist attacks, women are beginning to play a larger role - especially in the west. The UK has seen many female members of families be interrogated as to their involvement (going all the way back to 2005) but also in Chechnya (hitting Russia) a lot has been made of the Black Widow / the attacks in Beslan, we saw in San Bernadino a husband and wife both go on a rampage and the wife of the Orlando Pulse attacker being charged...this seems to never be the case with the lone gunman as they rarely are married / with someone.

As much as this may be an over simplification, those who have something (or someone) more to the point, to live on for don't tech to go shoot up a place with innocent civilians as victims. (Unless they think it gets to the afterlife which is as warped as it gets).
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote