View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 21:42   #852
RizzyKing

Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

There does seem to be a very serious cultural issue here that needs resolving quickly and we need to start being far stricter with whom gets into this country as i seriously doubt they were saints till they arrived here. I think the entire refugee\asylum system needs to be thoroughly overhauled and we need to start putting basic requirements needing to be shown before even contemplating admission into the UK. As for any animal that preys on women or youngsters of any sex personally if it was upto me they'd be left in a room with 10 real parents and a tray of sharp implements. But failing that long prison sentences that they actually serve and on their day of release a nice ride to the nearest airport and a oneway trip back to where they came from.

It's time to stop talking about protecting and actually do it and if we have to build more prisons to accomplish it then build them no more early release because prisons are full and anyone that came here as a refugee or immigrant of any other sort is removed from the UK and if they return it's a life imprisonment sentence they will get.