View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 23:11   #45
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBMark View Post
I hope you do get your referendum, and millions and millions of Brexit Leave voters will congratulate whatever you decide. None of this nasty sour grapes you and your failed remainers have been dishing out!
I am not Scottish nor do I live in Scotland. It isn't 'my' referendum. Also I have hardly been nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Yes they do

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ss-to-the-sin/

We do not need to be a member of the single market to have access ,look it up
They have access to it in terms of being able to trade with it but not being in it. Being inside is different. It means everyone can operate within a common system, regulatory framework, employment market and so on.