View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 18:29   #162
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: Pay frozen for third year running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
I don't think I'm setting up a straw man (sorry if I am).
I'm merely asking those who have been frothing at the mouth about tax avoidance in this thread to comment on their own hypocritical leaders tax avoidance strategies.....
Well, the way it came across was as if all lefties were foaming at the mouth over tax evasion (which was the perceived straw man), and they should therefore comment on these cases. Asking those who did to comment is very different from what you appear to be asking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
.................and it's strange how all the other lefties are suddenly suspiciously absent from this thread.....
Quote:
Now, any other lefties want to come on and denounce their leaders?
Quote:
What I want to hear is the left wingers here who have been ranting on about tax avoidance being as bad as tax evasion acknowledging that perhaps it isn't.....since their own 'leaders' are doing it.......and perhaps acknowledging the monumental hypocrisy of those same left wing leaders.
Quote:
I really would like to see our left wing contingent ease off the anti tax avoidance rhetoric
It's all a bit sweeping isn't it?