View Single Post
Old 13-02-2011, 00:09   #5
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice
Re: STRANGE V+ problem

Im glad its not just me then, yesterday at 5.30pm I had Channel 4hd on delay (3mins) I left the room to put the kettle on and when I returned FXhd was showing Nip Tuck, I dont really watch it but knew what the show was. The scene was of one of the surgeons having sex with a woman, It was this scene that made me aware of FX being on, I thought thats shocking for FX to broadcast Nip Tuck at that time of day, thinking my wife had changed the channel, but then realised she was still in the bath. Then FX showed the nip tuck ad break bumper and then froze on a Churchill ad, I changed the channel which was still showing as 142 C4hd to get rid of the frozen screen, I then tuned to FX where it was broadcasting a completely different show which wasnt in an ad break.
I know channels can get mixed up, but to show a totally different show to what the swapped channel is actually broadcasting and the content, which is no-way sutible for that time of day is shocking. I wonder what made this happen?

I have never recorded Nip Tuck.
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote