View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 13:14   #4
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: STRANGE V+ problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manster62 View Post
Very odd - what's the likelihood of getting two faulty boxes with the same fault?
It is likely to be a software fault, so they could all do it (or at least all of the same make - SA or Samsung). But there is probably also some local factor that makes it happen for you but not for most other people.

There was a similar fault on the SA V+ a few years ago where noise on the signal could cause the stream to switch, but as far as I know that's fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manster62 View Post
I'm hoping to move over to the Tivo (if/when I ever get a call!) and had hoped that this would solve the problem - but if it's not the box.......???
The TiVo software (and hardware) is completely different from the V+ so is very unlikely to have the same fault.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote