View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 12:31   #1311
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
https://twitter.com/eucopresident/st...30669939249152

May is also reported to have been 'applauded by her EU counterparts' at a dinner yesterday and they're all being complimentary today. So progress.
And so we edge ever forward in TM's quest for an EU deal. You've got to hand it to her. How political fortunes can change in a very short time.

There will still be major hurdles to overcome as we proceed towards the end of this process. I should imagine that the naysayers on here who do not believe we will get a decent deal are appalled at these developments! Still, I'm sure they will find plenty of negative press reports to believe in for the time being.

I think that this is the time for TM to turn things around. Corbyn has enjoyed his moment of popularity. I'm sure he will look back on it with fondness for the rest of his days.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 15-12-2017 at 12:59.