View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 17:45   #1334
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I didn't say trade deals were easy to negotiate or conclude.

The thrust of my post was that the US can be negotiating with more than one country/union/alliance at the same time. To think anything else is disingenuous.
I wasn't aiming it at you. I was generally suggesting we take any stories about trade deals with a pinch of salt until they're clearly on the path to happening. Everyone needs to adjust their expectations both of the possibility of trade deals and how easy they'll be to implement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The US will find it a lot easier to do a deal with an independent UK than with the EU.
It's what will be in that deal that's important. You can sign a trade deal tomorrow (well, when we're out of the EU) if you're willing to bend over backwards for them.