View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 12:16   #7
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Smile Re: freeview problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooker2006uk View Post
right but the freeview box which was working fine i unplugged and then run the one i am trying to get working straight into the digital socket so the signal is not being split in any way or form. when doing this it is not picking up itv and chan 4. when i do the same thing to the other freeview box downstairs it works fine
The signal is probably degraded at the second location and cannot be read clearly by your box.

You could turn off the power to your Freeview box and reboot it to see if the auto setup can find the missing channels.

Failing that, like the guys have said, you will need to get an aerial amplifier, a better aerial or both. Either way, it's probably a job for an installer.

Hope this helps.
ntluser is offline   Reply With Quote