View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 15:00   #2069
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Unstoppable migration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
35 Men found in 3-bedroom house in London, majority if them said to be Eastern European.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/20/rogue-...-home-6942510/

Come here for better life, yeah sure or to do very cheap Labour for a rogue employer.

But forget London, this is widespread, I live next to a property where about 20 Romanians lived. They did not follow refuse rules, just chucked their crap and their babies nappies in the alleyway. They have since moved out but they left the house and outside it, a right mess, curtains with burnt holes in them, hanging out of the windows.

I have said before, not against anyone coming here from afar, bringing with them skills needed for the jobs market, but I'm against this shambles, 35 men crammed in to a house.
It is widespread and during an interview I heard on Radio London last night, I'm not surprised. A housing official was being interviewed about the case was very keen to stress that their aim wasn't to do the Border Agency's job for them and alert anyone to the presence of any illegals. Now why would that be? What sort of official policy would there be that deliberately turned a blind eye to illegality? It's just this sort of misguided thinking which leads to more people being exploited whether they be illegal or not. It's almost as if certain sections of our society don't want us to know the true extent of what's going on. Our towns and cities are full of exploitation like this and just as was the case with the child abuse scandal, very little is being done about it. Given the attitude of the official mentioned above I can understand why. If they came across a whole load of illegals they'd rather see them disappear off to get exploited somewhere else than report them to the proper authorities. It's nuts that we have sections of the public sector effectively working against each other.

The scale of fraud being committed is staggering. Does anyone seriously think the rogue landlords and any illegal tenants are paying tax, paying their way, being a net contribution to our society? That's just the start. How much benefit money is getting paid in one way or another to landlords operating premises just like this one and what do we imagine these people are using the money for or involved in? Charitable works or more criminal enterprise and exploitation?

Last edited by Osem; 21-09-2017 at 15:07.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote