View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 13:18   #2068
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Unstoppable migration?

35 Men found in 3-bedroom house in London, majority if them said to be Eastern European.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/20/rogue-...-home-6942510/

Come here for better life, yeah sure or to do very cheap Labour for a rogue employer.

But forget London, this is widespread, I live next to a property where about 20 Romanians lived. They did not follow refuse rules, just chucked their crap and their babies nappies in the alleyway. They have since moved out but they left the house and outside it, a right mess, curtains with burnt holes in them, hanging out of the windows.

I have said before, not against anyone coming here from afar, bringing with them skills needed for the jobs market, but I'm against this shambles, 35 men crammed in to a house.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote