View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 10:05   #103
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I keep seeing ethernet or powerline. Before the box was launched, on the official Virgin Media forums the staff were stating that power lines were the 3rd option behind wifi and ethernet. Now I understand ethernet being the preferred option, that's been the case for years on any device. But everything I've officially heard has powerlines as the 3rd option and links such as this don't mention powerlines. https://my.virginmedia.com/content/d...V6_only_d8.pdf

I don't subscribe to this you can't blame Virgin if you're using wifi. If it's offered and been allowed to use to stream between V6 boxes then surely they need to take some responsibility. For what it's worth since changing to the 5Ghz mode on the network settings then the two V6 boxes have worked flawlessly on wifi.
Same for me, 5Ghz on my wifi works flawlessly so far, although I appreciate this is early days.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote