Thread: Redundant
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2015, 12:20   #40
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Redundant

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
A couple of us have spoken about it before and although it would be nice to give it a shot the 50k + premesis startup is beyond our financial reach.
I do have a plan for something else but first I need a workshop at the bottom of the garden which with my redundancy I hope to build later in the year, wife permitting
Maybe the first thing you need to make is something for her then.

There may be financial help available out there - might be worth asking around. Sometimes sad events like this can turn out to be life changing for the very best of reasons. You could be millionaires in a few years and look back wondering why you didn't do it earlier...

Don't forget my cut if you do make it big eh?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote