Thread: Redundant
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2015, 21:59   #37
alferret
cf.mega poster

Services: There is no destination to life, the journey is everything!
alferret has a nice shiny star
alferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny staralferret has a nice shiny star
Re: Redundant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodash View Post
Glad you got some work I was made redundant nearly 3 years ago after 50 years of working (only 2 companies) was expected to live on £72.00 P/W (6 months only) and then live of my savings
One would expect that the longer you paid in the longer you would be in receipt of contribution based benefits. Alas not the case.
This was the first time in about 25 years I was out of work. I was avaliable for work after signing on for 5 days, after I signed off I was told that there was a 7 day waiting time before benefits were paid. I havnt had any money for the last 7 weeks, what money we have is dwindleing fast.
alferret is offline   Reply With Quote