View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 00:19   #142
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Battle of the Hubs - The Prequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
I should think anyone living next to qas would have problems with signals, due to interference coming from qas's house. I bet you can spot his house a mile off due to the glow, and then you will hear a hum as you get closer.

Actually it reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses that was on last night, where they had a satelite dish nicked from Gatwick.
My wireless networks see very little use so apart from beacons will be causing virtually no interference. >99.99% of my network traffic is wired.

As for the glow, that's because I have one of these attached to my window to make it easier to spot where to aim my antenna when doing long-distance tests at night. It's literally visible miles away, but then that's the point.

Anyway. This thread has served its purpose, or not. To avoid "boring" this forum with any more information you may or may not be interested in, I'm moving the rest here:

http://battleofthehubs.blogspot.com/...s-prequel.html
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote