View Single Post
Old 28-01-2010, 16:15   #54
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
re: The Apple iPad Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Ahhh.... all of a sudden I am interested but maybe for a slightly unusual reason. Naysayers say nay but with the right apps: as a touch screen midi control surface for musicians it's cheaper than a Lemur.
This is what I think as well. They have effectively made a nice touch-screen computer for developers to go crazy for. More than the iPhone applications will define this device.

I really want a Guardian App* that is like the New York Times one, in otherwords it displays as it would in print. (which is often better than they can do on the web, for displaying information anyway) and also brings in video. Imagine flicking though a paper like normal but videos are embedded in it. Nice.

*Naturally to view while drinking my latte.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote