View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 23:45   #14
Tech_Boy
Inactive

Services: Inhumations, for the right price
Tech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpack
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Sorry to all the guys and girls loosing their jobs in Liverpool, I am amazed that it took them so long to close Albert dock.
It is a listed building, with no room for expansion, and was costing a fortune to run and rent.

Matrix Ct has room for expansion, and is owned by VM, when I "Left (pushed, that's a whole different story regarding taking Broadband support away from us, and giving us the truly dire ADSHell to support )" half the building was mothballed.

VM have lost a very large number of the "old heads" from Swansea due to a number of inept decisions and idiotic Moronpower actions, quite a few are now working with me in Bridgend. Most of us knew the network inside and out, and could spot a potential outage without having to book pointless engineers (if there was an efficient way of doing something or a Telewest way, the efficient way always got binned).

Good luck to VM, in finding staff, it seems like half of Swansea has worked there at one time or another, and wouldn't ever go back.