View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 13:33   #2378
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
With the VIP you should get 2 boxes included. You'll definitely get the movies and sports, talk anytime and Vivid200 BB. If you paying £111 now, its definitely worth upgrading. You will get so much more value for money.

At the moment they quote £120 as the usual price (on VM website), but if you renewing your contract they are likely to throw in some discounts for you.

When I first switched over to the new VIP from the old one, signed a new contract, I got it for £107.20 - with the price rise recently it went to £110 so not bad. I also have 4 boxes on my account too.
Thanks for the info on VIP, it certainly is good value and if I can get it cheaper than what I'm paying now then it's a no brainer. I did notice that calls to mobiles are included too, I was quite surprised (Unless I misread it and it's VM mobiles only)

Hopefully the V6 deals are still around by the time my contract is up although I may phone up before Christmas and see if they can offer anything early. Always worth a call.
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote