View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 14:47   #14
trickytree
cf.addict

Services: VVIP500
trickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about themtrickytree has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin media Phone rip off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamav View Post
Sky also give you free caller display. Putting both VM and BT to shame charging for it.
When I was with BT Caller ID was free and couldn't believe Virgin charged for it. No matter how much I tried they wouldn't budge with the charge so left it.
My folks still have BT and I am sure it's still for them.
They rolled it out as some sort of security perk or something mking you safe at home or whatever.

It's not something I would pay for but the sooner they sort out these last rememaining exchanges and potentially get back to it being free as they announced some time back before immediately backing off.
The amount of nusiance marketing calls etc I get now is ridiculous and they are all we do not have the callers number so guessing they are International.

Even had one the other day saying they were some nuisnace call firm who were going to add my nuber to the TPS. When I said it already was but it didn't stop foreigners like him ringing me up as TPS only applied to the UK he hung up.
trickytree is offline   Reply With Quote