View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 13:40   #18
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Snap CF Poll: Who would you vote for on June 8th General Election?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
The Tories are hammering the sick, weak and disabled.

But Labour "led" by Corbyn is a joke.

So I have no idea which Party I'd vote for.

This, this and thrice this.

I've been thinking about this since the announcement.

Whilst life to me personally has been very good over the past few years of conservative leadership I can't standby and watch what i believe will be the systematic dismantling of the NHS. The victimisation of the sick, weak, disabled and poor. What i believe to be huge invasions of civil liberties. The widening gap between the richest and poorest members of society.

Old Maggie V2 has played a blinder, there's no credible alternative. She must of had a conference call with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to get some tips