View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:01   #165
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Speed doubling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Try clearing the cache as the speed is to high for 100Mb and if it was 100Mb it would have a 10Mb upload to go with it.
Per another post of mine the config file for 100Mb is going up to 110Mb downstream, 109 is only a shade high.

Neither you nor I know what config files are floating around on the network, as you I'm sure know the config files are not the be-all and it's perfectly feasible that someone in a trials team shifted this guy to a 110Mb profile downstream as a test while his modem / Superhub is still policing per its config file at 5Mb/s upstream.

Could also be a rate limit fail, have seen a few of them on here recently.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote