View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 18:05   #12
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Complaints Department Worse than Customer Service!

U think CSR r rude? try dealing with chief execs office LOL!

Virgin are fine aslong as u dont complain about ur service, i had one bloke after 5 months keeping on at them to sort my connection and them promising to do so ring me up, shout at me and basically tell me to go elsewhere...

Being me i lost my temper and told him that if he was here id break nose and that was the ONLY! way my problems got sorted.

I even got a full and complete appology from the CEO Office for that.

Dont take my route as it wasnt the best way to deal with it i can honestly say but when u do get some moron shouting at u over the phone and not listening to u when its their job and blaming u for contacting them EVEN THO! u recieved emails from their collegues to ring the office then it does get ur backup.

Put a complaint in here .....
http://www.ispa.org.uk/complaints/page_40.html

Fill in the form, someone from the CEO office will ring u within 5 days.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote