View Single Post
Old 24-04-2012, 18:46   #27
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

A person i knew who was in an ex-ntl area suffered from "walled garden" syndrome, after 4 calls to tech in india over a period of two weeks she phoned me up. After about 10 mins on each call reading through their little manuals they told her she needed a new computer and then hung up, i phoned and insisted to be put through to a uk tech (granted it was about 3 years ago) was refused, then told them what i knew and how badly the the woman had been treated, decided to go through to retentions and said come and take it all out, within 10 mins a uk tech phoned back, and by close of next day the issue had been resolved. That's all you need to know about India.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote