View Single Post
Old 23-04-2012, 17:54   #23
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
Maybe a bit lucky, or maybe it is because I know my rights a bit more than the average joe. Also where some people will get rude and angered, I am always calm and sit on the phone for 15 minutes explaining my issue if necessary. I also had already let the gimps in India previously run through all the necessary tests, send me a new superhub and book three engineers. The second was supposed to be a senior, but they sent a normal one. Eventually I got the right one, he picked up the utilization issue and notes were added to my file. It turned out to be a gradually degrading SNR at my UBR in the end.

This took me about 6 weeks of complaining and about £60 worth of credit; just check my recent posts in here. The main issue for people not getting things fixed is they do no persevere; nor are able to understand the technical side which I do once it is explained and therefore are unable to intelligently argue their point and get fobbed off with crap excuses.
I agree you should be able to speak to someone in the UK if you wish, but it's not your right to.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote