View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 20:05   #151
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Would you like to see Celtic and Rangers in the English league?

Hi Shaunn, IF, this is true that Celtic are involved in this collection stuff for terrorist organisations, then they should be expelled from the SFA, and the worlds governing body need to take action.

I am not a big fan of Celtic since Mr Lennon took over, Celtic used to be a big name for me in football, then they sang there anti English songs at Wembley, and that put me off Celtric althogether.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote