View Single Post
Old 17-10-2012, 17:18   #465
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
As long as we win our case I honestly do not care nor do the hundreds who lost their jobs due to outsourcing to people with little or no knowledge of our jobs and without the skills required.

Nor does have anything to do with us getting new jobs as that just proves that we have the right skills for the marketplace which being made redundant cannot remove.

This case will highlight lies and mistruths perpetuated by Virgin Media during the closure of the call centre.
As a CWU member myself i have been watching the developments with interest and it will be interesting how each party responds to the outcome.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer