View Single Post
Old 19-12-2010, 11:30   #2
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Landline dead in WN2 area

Quote:
Originally Posted by philwhite100 View Post
Just called CS to tell them my landline is down and was told this is due to cable replacement and will take between 4 and 24hours to complete but it has been 48 hours since we could use our landline and they could not explain and there is nothing shown on the service status section either.

I don't mind waiting as faults do occur but sometimes the lack of info like nothing on the service status annoys me a little.
It would only be on the service status if it was a large area fault, or a good portion of the cab you are connected to is affected. It automatically places a message on there from our faults database.

It's more likely a mux card fault, affecting about 20-30 customers. I'll check later when in work for you.

HTH
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote