Thread: Rugby Rugby Union Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:51   #67
Scarlett
Inactive

Scarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful oneScarlett is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Scarlett
Re: Rugby Union

I'll be interested to see how England handle France this weekend. Especially as I'll actually be there.

As for the world cup, England will certainly make it out of the group stages but probably in second place rather than group winners almost certainly lining up a quarter final against Wales.

I don't believe that they are there yet i.e. up to the standard they were 4 years ago. Too many people left/retired and as had been said, that takes time to rebuild from. on the other hand it only takes a couple of mistakes at the wrong point and the game can go the other way.