Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 08:31   #244
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of Thrones

SPOILERS just in case....

I was really looking forward to binge watching the entire series after it ends, but after the penultimate episode, I'm not bothered any more. Hopefully the last episode will make it worthwhile investing in all of these characters for so long but I doubt it.

Dany being pretty much a herione all the way through, just to turn into a murderer.
Jaime basically ending up where he started, despite redeeming himself somewhat.
Brienne losing her virginity and becoming a snivelling girly wreck
Bran....a complete waste of screentime.
Arya spending episode 5 wandering around getting filthy and buggering off on a horse
Cersei not dying slowly and horribly at the hands of someone who deserved to end her.

Only my opinion.

Last edited by ThunderPants73; 18-05-2019 at 08:44.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote