View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 00:53   #22
dragon
Inactive

dragon has reached the bronze age
dragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze age
Re: Problems finding http://198.168.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00bie View Post
okie, haven't seen one / used one tbh, however the issue of getting to the router still seems apparent, so at least he can find the address it's using by the ipconfig, will a least confirm if it has changed in anyway.

In fact I think the netgear routers use this method for setting changes... real pain in the rear when config changing and messing about with, how many times must I log in .... Oh that'l be every change then ho humm great idea or what ! At least with the likes of others you can apply them test and then continue to change as needed.
Least on the voyager once you've logged in once you stay logged in till you close the browser or logout ..

Just pondering the OP's problem did wander if he has an old firmware or anything...

It is possible to telnet a voyager on the same address but I'm not sure that would be a such a good idea as although it gives a menu its not exactly user friendly and i'm not sure if its even possible to adjust the wireless that way.
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote