View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 16:35   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Most ridiculous Ideas and a waste of money

http://news.sky.com/story/1061487/lo...unced-by-boris

I honestly cannot understand why Stupid Boris wants to spend so much money on this brainless idea.

I am a keen cyclist myself, but cannot understand why he wants to use so much money to do this. What has to happen to spend this money on road safety, improvements the conditions of the roads, teaching cyclist how to use the road safely - the biggest problems that l find with cyclist is that they go through RED lights, cycle on the pavements, they cause accidents and quite a lot of the times have accident and get them self killed.

90% of cyclists that l see at night don't even have lights on the cycles. Wasn't there a young person killed in Docklands last year when they were hit by a vehicle, and two years ago a woman cyclist was killed in Southall when she went through the lights and killed by a lorry turning left and she was quashed up against railings.

I think Boris should think about this as Cyclist can also be a danger on the roads, without the proper training and not wearing hi vis and using lights.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote