View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 15:11   #666
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Fan oven element. Old one blew when I was making bread a week or so ago.

New one from sparkswarehouse for £17 delivered. A few moments of electric screwdriver work to enable the oven to come forward out of the unit it's in to be able to turn off the plug behind: Always isolate before commencing any electrical work. Being only 2Kw loading,oven or grill, it runs on a standard 13A socket.

Then just more screwdriver work to take off the rear panel to remove the spade connectors. I think there's enough slack wire that you might be able to disconnect them after pulling the element forward but I like to make sure the wires are properly dressed back and nothing trapped on replacement.

All back in reverse order and jobs a goodun.