View Single Post
Old 30-01-2009, 12:05   #1
Pia
Inactive

Services: XL Phone XL BB V+ XL TV
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Pia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny starsPia has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Pia
Epson printer - won't print black?

My Epson printer doesn't get used much, but when i do use it i've never had any problems with it, especially using the compatible ink cartridges.

Today i'm trying to print some recipes and it's not printing black at all, it sounds and looks as though it's printing, but the paper comes out white.
The black ink cartridge is over half full, the 3 colour ones are almost completely full.

I've tried a nozzle clean check and tried re-inserting the black cartridge, but now it's saying the Cyan catridge is not compatible with the printer (it's worked fine until then) so won't continue to print any test pages or anything at all.

Very frusrating, especially now that it won't accept the cartridges at all. Any ideas on how to solve?
Pia is offline   Reply With Quote