Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2016, 21:38   #78
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

to be fair I didn't read the first link. The original article I read was on tvseriesfinale.com which is where I get all my tv series new from and it basically said the date had been pushed back and that was it and it provided the link which I posted. Even the original article has been updated since and now reads as:

Quote:
Sorry, Star Trek fans. Today, CBS announced the premiere of Star Trek: Discovery has been pushed back to May.

The CBS All Access series was originally slated to debut in January.

The delay is apparently due to creative reasons. In a press statement, CBS said the “new premiere date is driven by the belief of the creative team that this gives the show the appropriate time for delivery of the highest quality, premium edition of the first new “Star Trek” TV series in over a decade.”

So far, few details have been released about Star Trek: Discovery. Earlier, showrunner Bryan Fuller revealed the new show will be set before the timeline of the original series and feature a female lead, a gay character, and possibly Spock’s mother.

Last edited by Stephen; 18-09-2016 at 21:44.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote