View Single Post
Old 29-06-2012, 07:38   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: will VM send out a text msg ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
I assume you're using the VMNG300 at present. If so you'll find plenty of people here who would probably commit murder to prevent VM from taking it away from them.
I am one of those peeps dudes, don't do it. Your speed will still get upgraded regardless of whether you activate the shub or not and you won't have any probs getting your speed. I am using 4 channels atm and getting max upstream and downstream and my area is running on 7 channels. The way to look at it is that even though you are loading balancing across 4 channels, if everyone else is spread across 7 (for example) then it means they are using your channels less which leaves more juice for you.

The best advice I can give you before you shoot yourself in the foot is not to be too hasty. Keep the vmng300 and see how things go. If you do have speed issues post-upgrade then you can get your shub activated. You are in a fortunate position where it is win-win all round for you.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote