View Single Post
Old 24-08-2010, 11:13   #26
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: TalkTalk tracking you, phorm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
Oh, I wasn't discussing the legality of it. Merely stating that if a major site (like Amazon) expresses concerns about it, Talk Talk are more likely to listen the them than they would you or me regardless of whether their actions are legal or not.

If I go to Talk Talk and say "Your actions are illegal, and I will block your users", they are likely to say 'Yeah Yeah", go on about their business and forget about me. If Amazon say the same to them, they are going to sit up and take notice.
Oh I wasn't discussing the legality of it either Stuart. I was using the words "listen to" in their real sense - listen to - pay attention - hear - take notice of - act differently in response to... As in actually changing the way they do things. They ARE taking notice. They don't have any choice. Not admitting it, naturally, but there is a lot of evidence that they ARE listening. That's what MY logs and Inbox tell me anyway.
Rchivist is offline   Reply With Quote