Thread: Superhub SH3 Question
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 23:49   #3
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: SH3 Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by justasking92 View Post
I am currently on the first Superhub and on a 100MB plan.

I have 0 issues with my internet at all expect having to restart my router every 3-4 days to stop lag in games which works all the time.

My area was upgraded a while ago and I am able to get a 150MB package for free now but it requires the SH3. I am wondering if there are still issues with the SH3 and play games or if that is a thing of the past.

Also anyone have any idea why I am required to restart my router every couple of days? I can be playing a game like Rocket League and it will rubber-band around sometimes than I can restart my router and I wont get it anymore for another few days.
Just to clarify things, there has never been an issue with the SH3 and playing games - the latency spike doesn't affect day-to-day use. It'll make your ping graphs look awful but for gaming, it works fine.

Your SH1 is awful, the SH3 is much better.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote