View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 14:51   #1
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Netgear asinine firmware - NAT required

Per the subject recently acquired a Netgear Nighthawk X10 having made the mistake of purchasing a Linksys and realising it had a Tomy My First Network interface, then that it was defective.

This incredible 802.11ad router with its quad-core, 1.7GHz CPU, integrated Plex server and everything else requires NAT. If you're in router mode you must have NAT. It will let you run RIP, but you're advertising nothing on the WAN side as it requires NAT.

I'm waiting for their wonderful support to reach out to me and let me know if there are any hidden options, and in between being fed platitudes by their fanboys on their forum.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote