View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 18:14   #11
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media should have matched BT FTTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by telfordcable View Post
I cannot understand why is Virgin Media upgrade to 60 Meg from 30 Meg in the next 18 months is too long while BT had confirmed that all UK who had FTTC 40 Meg Down /10 Meg Up will be upgrade to 80 Meg Down / 20 Meg Up in early April with a nationwide instant (no area by area roll out)

Virgin Media took too long 18 months area by area roll out is a joke!
Virgin Media 30 Meg down upgrade to 60 Meg down is a joke!
Virgin Media 3 Meg up (upgrade) to 6 Meg up is a joke!

Only BT FTTC 80 Meg down and 20 Meg up in Early April will beat Virgin Media 60 Meg down and 6 Meg up. Virgin Media should have 80 Meg down and 20 Meg up to match BT.

If BT FTTC available in my area, I will say goodbye to Virgin Media because upgrade to double speed in the next 18 months is far too long to wait, and upload should have done better!

buh bye then go to bt dnt come back to moan as your moans aint constructive man just general rants get yourself a blog
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote