View Single Post
Old 14-08-2011, 16:40   #13
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Odd Calls and Police Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshchris View Post
I signed upto the TPS years ago and until reciently i had very few marketing calls.

Reciently they have been asking over and over for a Mrs T Owen and ive also had some really weird ones such as wanting to know what brand of TV i have and how old is it and not taking no for an answer until i tell them not so politely where to go.

Earlier then i had the well known scam call from a company claiming to be acting on behalf of Microsoft called Computing 24/7 and a bloke called Olaf Neil Stating Microsoft asked them to contact me cos i have a Legal Version of Windows and it is infected with Malware and as soon as i mentioned the police he hang up.

I contacted the Police and reported it and the lady i spoke to insisted i also reported these add calls to my provider to see if they can do anything but no idea who i am to contact.

Anyone know?
Hahahaha have you got a TV licence? if not then it is probably them carrying out a survey to see if you watch TV. I've heard that this is how they catch people out sometimes.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote